Last year I created a MOOSE binder (Managing Our Organization Skills Everyday) to go with my camping themed classroom. After using it for the year, I decided that many changes were needed to make it work in my room. Therefore, I changed my MOOSE binder up a bit. Actually, I think I changed the entire product. :)
Here are some of the major changes:
- The only items in color are the cover page and the calendars (which can be run off in greyscale)
- I put dividers on my students supply lists this year. If you aren't able to have students get dividers, you can use the subject cover pages I included. There is editable text so that you can title them to fit your class. Instead of making them color like I did last year, I kept them black and white. You can simply run them off on colored paper and put them in a sheet protector.
- More of the pages have editable text so that you can customize the binder to fit your needs.
- I included a math reference page that help with the CCSS.
- In order to help students keep track of their class assignments, I created a Daily Assignments Checklist. This worked really well for my students last year.
90% of last year's binder has been given a facelift, and the product is better than ever. Click on the picture above to check it out on TPT.