Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Camping Theme Classroom Bundle

As I have said many, many times, my classroom theme for 2013 - 2014 is going to be Camp Leader-in-Me (camping theme + 7 Habits of Happy Kids).  If you happen to be on my same page in terms of themes, check out this *BUNDLE* of classroom materials I made for my room.  The book bin labels and calendar numbers are not all represented in the collage below.  Also, there is a calendar topper that isn't displayed but is included in the bundle.


In order to spare my very mediocre printer, I have been sending all of my posters, etc., to Kinko's to be printed on Cardstock and then laminated.  Not cheap, but the lamination is so thick that these materials will last FOREVER.  Also I have a Scotch Personal Laminator that I adore, and will use for many of my smaller print jobs. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    I love your fun font and title of your blog- it's so cute!
    Happy to be a new follower!
    Aylin
    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aylin, thank you! My goal with this blog is to post ideas and get feedback from teachers. Collaboration = self improvement. Your blog is adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete