Monday, February 25, 2013

Non-Fiction Reading Response Choice Boards

A choice board is a graphic organizer that allows students to choose how they will gain knowledge on a particular topic.  I have created numerous choice boards for spelling, and am now broadening my horizons to reading, specifically non-fiction.  

The sky is the limit in terms of how to use this choice board.  If it were me...I would have students glue the choice board into their Interactive Notebooks and cut out and glue the templates they chose into their notebooks as well.  You could have them make a tic-tac-toe or choose a certain number.  The CHOICE is up to you!

Good luck!  I would LOVE to hear feedback from you in the comments section in regard to how these worked in your class or how I could modify them to better suit your needs.  






6 comments:

  1. May we use the above choice board for a District School Board of Niagara reading culminating activity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing site and my teachers love it, too!

    ReplyDelete